Since I was too lazy to offer any in-depth thoughts on recent hot topics concerning PSU bloggers, I figured I’d provide an abbreviated version for those of you who have better things to do than read this:
- The kid who celebrated his 21st birthday in style at the Lasch Football facility has achieved Benny “The Jet” Rodriguez-like status amongst the PSU faithful..minus the fact that Benny wasn’t drunk when he outran the man-eating dog, nor did he get arrested for being a complete fucking idiot and calling the cops on himself.
- Joe Paterno showcased his grammar skills at Big Ten Media Day, in an effort to let everybody know that:
- He has no set retirement date
- He won the inaugural Scripps’ National Spelling Bee back in 1938 when he correctly spelled “octogenarian”
- He is making his debut in the blogosphere.
“Can we get off of that? I don’t know. I don’t know. I don’t know. Do I have to spell it for you?” Paterno said. “I-D-O-N-T — You can find it on the blog tonight.
- Chris Bell is finally history, let’s hope for his sake that his intervention with Paul Hogan got his head on straight and leads to him having a productive career at Norfolk State.
Enjoy your weekend…